Kulczyk Investments has been a long-term investor in mineral resources exploration and production, specifically oil, natural gas, iron ore and coal. The company has consistently invested in a geographically diversified portfolio of assets at various risk levels and stages of development; from exploration ventures, through development of assets to production projects. A group of companies carries out over 100 projects in 30 countries on 4 continents on a total concession area of 260 thousand square kilometres.
Company focused on natural resources exploration projects in Africa.
|Date of investment:||2008|
- Holds shares in two exploration and production companies listed on the AIM in London.
- Zanaga Iron Ore Company (ZIOC) deals with the management and development of a world class iron ore located in the South Western part of the Congo (Brazzaville).
- The iron ore resource potential of 6.8 billion tons and the estimated production capacity of 30 million tons per year make it possible for ZIOC to become one world’s the six largest iron ore producers.
- Strategic partnership with Glencore, one of the world’s largest mining companies operating in 20 countries producing copper, coking coal, hard coal, nickel, zinc, ferrochrome and vanadium.
- Ncondezi Energy is a power development company with the aim to develop an integrated thermal coal power plant (1st phase 300 MW and up to 1,800 MW) and a mine project (4.7 billion tons of coal located on the Ncondezi licenses in the Tete province of Mozambique.